Go Configure is a national delivery and install company bringing 18 years of exceptional white-glove services to homes throughout the US.
Their team does the heavy lifting, so you can buy and enjoy your products with ease. Our highly skilled and experienced professionals will install with respect to your home, time and satisfaction.
Add installation services to any item where available. Anchoring services are an additional $75.
When adding professional installation, please be sure to follow these guidelines:
We offer assembly services through Go Configure. If you opt for assembly services, please adhere to the following guidelines from Go Configure:
It is the responsibility of the customer to make sure their space is ready for installation. Once the gazebo arrives at your home, The Room Outdoors is no longer responsible for installation. Any missing or damaged parts should be coordinated with the installers. Please contact them directly. All structures have warranties as well.
Please read this carefully. You MUST have some tasks completed prior to the arrival of the assembly service team or you may be charged additional fees.
What you can expect when you order our assembly service:
- A call within 48 hours to review the purchase and schedule an installation date and time.
- At the time of the call and upon confirmation that you are ordering the service, we will then charge your credit card the agreed upon assembly fee plus any applicable mileage.**
- Our professional, courteous team will call 30-60 minutes before the scheduled arrival time.
- Our team will assemble your unit in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- We will move all packaging and waste from the assembly to the corner for pickup.
- We will consolidate all of the packaging materials and debris and place them where you would like us to on your property.
- Our technicians will show you that the unit is assembled properly before they leave your home.
- Maintenance is important! Please make sure that you ask the technicians any questions or concerns about maintenance that you might have while the technician is on-site.
- We warrant our assembly services for thirty days.
- We will have to reschedule if the ground is wet, there is a possibility of rain during the assembly time frame, or if the temperature should be below 40 degrees.
What you must have completed before the assembly team arrives:
- Level installation area that is level within 1” over a ten-foot area and 2” over a twenty-foot area.
- Ensure a clearance area around unit of at least 6’ in all directions (unit + 6’ in all directions)
- Ensure no buried utilities, wires, pipes, etc. will interfere with installation.
- Ensure you are not planning to position the unit over top of any sprinkler equipment.
- Ensure no overhead obstacles within 6’ of the top of the unit (powerlines, roofs, trees, etc.).
- Ensure all other debris is removed from the area prior to the arrival of our installation crew.
- Adult customer MUST be at the job site during the entire installation and for the duration of the installation.
- If an adult customer representative is not present upon arrival of the team, a $100 re-schedule fee will be charged.
- Ensure there is ample space to un-package and assemble the unit.
- Please arrange for pets and children to be in a separate area during the entire installation process.
- Ensure access to an electric power outlet that is working properly within 200’ of the assembly area.
Failure to have all steps completed prior to the arrival of the installation team MAY result in delays and additional fees for the installation.
**The Room Outdoors collects and pays the installation fees. Any additional fees incurred at the time of service above and beyond the original service are between the customer and Go Configure.**