Assembly Services by Pure Install
The Room Outdoors is proud to partner with Pure Install to offer high quality installation services to you, our customers!
Pure Install delivers customizable installation and assembly services through an expansive network of expert Installers throughout the United States (including Hawaii), Canada, and Puerto Rico. Safety-trained, background-checked, uniformed, and insured, their technicians are singularly committed to serving customers.
The Pure Install team does the heavy lifting so you can buy and enjoy your Room Outdoors products with ease. Their highly skilled and experienced professionals will complete installation and assembly with respect to your home, time, and—ultimately—satisfaction. In fact, they offer a full, one-year warranty on all workmanship. You may learn more about them at www.pureinstall.com.
When adding professional installation, please be sure to follow these guidelines:
It is the responsibility of the customer to make sure their space is ready for installation. Once the gazebo arrives at your home, The Room Outdoors is no longer responsible for installation. Any missing or damaged parts should be coordinated with the installers. Please contact them directly. All structures have warranties as well.
We offer assembly services through Pure Install. If you opt for assembly services, please adhere to the following guidelines:
Please read this carefully. You MUST have some tasks completed prior to the arrival of the assembly service team or you may be charged additional fees.
What you can expect when you order our assembly service:
- A phone call within 48 business hours of product delivery to customer to schedule date/time for product assembly.
- Purchasing through The Room Outdoors covers the entire cost of the installation. Any installation services above what The Room Outdoors offers will be paid by the customer to Pure Install.
- Our professional, courteous team will call 30-60 minutes before the scheduled arrival time.
- Our team will assemble your unit in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- We will consolidate packaging materials and debris and place them where you would like us to on your property.
- Our technicians will show you that the unit is assembled properly before they leave your home and will hand you the product booklet to retain for your records.
- Please make sure that you ask the technicians to hand over the product manual to you with relevant maintenance and warranty information
- We offer a full, one-year warranty on workmanship
- We will have to reschedule if the ground is wet, there is a possibility of rain during the assembly time frame, or if the temperature should be below 40 degrees.
What you must have completed before the assembly team arrives:
- Level installation area that is level within 1” over a ten-foot area and 2” over a twenty-foot area.
- Ensure a clearance area around unit of at least 6’ in all directions (unit + 6’ in all directions)
- Ensure no buried utilities, wires, pipes, etc. will interfere with installation.
- If you are installing on a cement slab, the technicians will be drilling into the cement to properly anchor your structure. Returns will not be accepted if you don't want to drill into your cement.
- Ensure you are not planning to position the unit over top of any sprinkler equipment.
- Ensure no overhead obstacles within 6’ of the top of the unit (powerlines, roofs, trees, etc.).
- Ensure all other debris is removed from the area prior to the arrival of our installation crew.
- Adult customer MUST be at the job site during the entire installation and for the duration of the installation.
- Ensure there is ample space to un-package and assemble the unit.
- Please arrange for pets and children to be in a separate area during the entire installation process.
- Ensure access to an electric power outlet that is working properly within 200’ of the assembly area.
Failure to have all steps completed prior to the arrival of the installation team MAY result in delays and additional fees for the installation.
Please be aware of the following:
- Installation pricing based on prior confirmation of scheduled time and date
- Non-union labor only
- All permits, if applicable to be pulled by Customer
- Onsite contact and contact number is provided
- Hardware is provided – any additional materials (cost + 15%)
- Area for install is cleared, product is readily available unless otherwise noted in project scope
- Additional charges may result if installation is delayed by trucking or facility resulting in additional visits
- Wait time due to site delays, outside of Pure Install’s control, billed at $55.00/hr per installer after 15 min of inactivity
- A cancellation fee may apply to any project cancelled or postponed within 24 hours of service
- Normal business hours, M-F for rates above